Sustainability is everything here at Wild, and with our merch, that's no different!
Our t-shirts and totes are 100% organic cotton, and the washbags are 100% organic cotton canvas. The hoodies are 85% organic ringspun cotton and 15% recycled polyester. Organic cotton production uses minimal amount of water and by not using chemicals, water isn’t polluted and therefore doesn’t become harmful to surrounding areas 🌍. The organic cotton is sourced from Bangladesh and India, and the designs printed in the UK.
All of the items are made in the UK, vegan, GOTS (organic cotton), OEKE-Tex and Fairwear Foundation* certified. They're also PETA approved and cruelty free!
*Fairwear Foundation are an independent, non-profit organisation that works to improve conditions for workers in garment factories. They guarantee the eight following labour standards:
- No forced labour. Workers freely choose employment.
- A legally binding employment relationship
- No excessive working hours
- Safe and healthy working conditions
- Payment of a living wage
- No discrimination at the workplace
- No exploitation of child labour
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining